Microblading creates fine hair strokes with pigment with a handheld disposable sterile blade; Putting the finest hairs back into eyebrows with pigment to provide the finest definition and dimension possible. Controlling the shape and symmetry of the brows better than ever before. For the most understated, natural looking, completely corrective enhancement to your brows. This amazing Hanin’s Artistry brow service suits people who ideally have the wrong brow shape, over plucked, loss of hair/patchy areas that won't grow back. Microblading is done using a very fine disposable blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. More superficial than tattooing and impacting color closer to the top skin surface strokes appear and remain crisp and extremely fine.
Book your free Consultation today!
It is a semi-permanent amazing brow procedure that lasts about a year! Semi-Permanent make up is an ART not a science. Client results will vary. Even though it is effective and lasts up to a year in most cases, no guarantee can be made that a specific client will benefit from the procedure.
It is actually not that bad. Everyone’s different.... I use the numbing cream that you will love me for! It's the same numbing cream a doctor would use when administering Fillers or botox! It's just slightly uncomfortable, but definitely worth it!
Everyone's skin is different, so it greatly depends on that and your healing process. No guarantee can be made that a specific client will benefit the same as another from this procedure. This is the process of inserting pigment into the basal layer of the epidermis. It is a form of tattooing, cosmetic, though it is semi-permanent. Generally, the results are excellent, but it very much depends on your skin texture, oiliness etc. Your new semi-permanent eyebrow goes through several phases during the healing cycle. The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of your skin and has not yet settled in completely.
Allow 2-3 days to settle. The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab, as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin. Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin.
This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly, however, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows. Once completely healed, I advise applying a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly. You may need a touch up appointment to correct if any of these factors were present at your blading.
you are using ACCUTANE or have used it within the past year
* If you have very oily skin and/or very large pores on your forehead the hair stroke pigment may be rejected, or it may heal very powdery and fuzzy with loss of detail and may need frequent touch ups. Often powder shading, or a combination brow is a good replacement !
* if you are very tan or sun-damaged
* if your skin is very delicate, fragile, sensitive or problematic. The older we get the more fragile and thinner our skin gets. People aged over 70 may not have the most ideal results, and may experience loss of detail, discoloration, or additional blurring
* are pregnant or nursing
* are allergic to Lidocaine
* are highly prone to scarring or keloids
* Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color, more sharply defined or even have a more filled in appearance. This can last up to a week after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place. The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort and minimal redness.
* During the initial healing period, there may be scabbing, flaking or peeling of the skin. If that happens, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own. This is very important! If scabs come off prematurely, the pigment will come out with it!
* The complete healing process takes about 4-6 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating.